Your privacy is our first priority.
Information collected by Contact Forms
The site's Contact Forms require users to provide contact information (name and e-mail address). Contact information is only used to send replies and is never passed to any third parties.
Information collected by Sign Up and online Booking Forms
When signing up for newsletters and other messages from Kate Jones Reiki Master or booking for events we may collect, store and use the following personal information:
• your name, address, phone number, email address, age, gender, previous experience of Reiki and what area of the country you would like to learn in. Any contact details collected by us will never be shared without your express prior permission.
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
• Answering queries from you regarding the purchase of services or goods
• to send you goods or services purchased
• to notify you of changes to our services or ongoing communication with you
• to provide you with information or reminders relating to your study and practice of Reiki
Disclosing personal information
Personal data will never be disclosed to anyone outside of Kate Jones Reiki Master, unless legally obliged to do so by law.
Security of personal information
• We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers or in hard copy format in our secure storage areas.
• We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary
• You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary; you also have the right to ask us to not use the information. We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes.
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
• If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible
• If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible
Third party 'social' functions
Disabling cookies will likely break the functions offered by third parties.
Disabling and Removing Cookies
You can choose to delete cookies from your web browser at any time. You can also set your web browser to not accept any cookies if you wish (for help on how to do this, go to http://www.aboutcookies.org). You will still be able to view our website but note you may not be able to use the Contact Form or link to Facebook. In addition, Google provide a browser add-on that will prevent your data being used by Google Analytics, find our more here